You’re great at helping others.
Don’t forget to help yourself.
CPH Insurance is proud to partner with Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA) in support of Certified Aquatic Fitness Professionals, Water Aerobics Instructors and Aquatics Instructors
Upon becoming an AEA Certified Aquatic Fitness Professional, it’s encouraged to protect your career by attaining professional liability insurance. As an Aqua Instructor, CPH provides peace of mind so you can focus on enhancing the wellness of the clients you serve.
CPH Insurance promises:
- A Real-time online application: Individual policy documents are issued in minutes, as long as you’re approved
- No phone menus: You’ll connect with a representative within two rings
- Premium credits: 50% part-time employment status credit, 50% newly licensed or certified professional credit
Malpractice Insurance Coverage Highlights
- Occurrence form (lifetime) coverage
- A++ rated carrier for Financial Stability by A.M. Best Co.
- Portable coverage – follows your certification
- Optional General Liability (slip and fall) Coverage
- Premises Liability Coverage
- Personal Injury Liability Coverage
- Sexual Misconduct Expense Coverage
- Loss of Earnings Coverage
- HIPAA Proceedings Coverage
Protect your Aqua Instructor career with professional liability / malpractice insurance. Limit your risks as an individual and lean on CPH Insurance for your professional liability coverage.
Connect with a rep
by the second ring
Apply online and get
covered in minutes
Update policies and get
documents on your time