INDIVIDUAL MALPRACTICE INSURANCE
How healthcare professionals keep
their careers healthy.
We’ve built our entire platform to work around you, so everything you need to protect your career and keep it going strong can easily be done right here. Plus, you’ll get competitive rates, discounts and exceptional customer service when you need it.
Exceptional coverage, tailored to you.
Professional and Supplemental
Provides coverage for claims resulting from your professional services and bodily injury/property damage that occurs during a session
Coverage follows you wherever you can legally provide services within the scope of state licensing laws
As long as coverage was in place at the time services were being rendered, the policy provides lifetime coverage for future claims
Personal Injury Liability
Covers amounts to compensate someone other than your patient for personal injury such as slander or libel
Covers legal expenses incurred for appearance at a deposition up to $25,000
Administrative Hearing Expense
Covers defense and expenses in an Administrative Hearing up to $35,000 per hearing and $100,000 total per policy term
Sexual Misconduct Expense
Defense coverage up to $25,000 for a sexual misconduct allegation
Covers up to $35,000 of expenses resulting from the investigation or defense of a HIPAA proceeding
Good Samaritan Acts, Assault
Upon You, First Aid, Medical
Payments, Loss of Earnings
- Good Samaritan Acts: Rendering of services during an unforeseen emergency for which no fee is expected
- Assault Upon You: Covers expenses for your bodily injury resulting from an assault upon you
- Medical Payments: Covers medical expenses within 3 years of an incident to your patient up to $25,000 per claim/$100,000 aggregate
- First Aid: Covers expenses for first aid to a person other than your patient up to $25,000
- Loss of Earnings: $2,500 per claim/$35,000 aggregate
Commercial General Liability
|Limits:||$1,000,000 per incident / $3,000,000 annual aggregate|
|Summary:||Coverage for bodily injury and property damage at a rented office|
|Limits:||Matches Professional Liability Limits|
|Summary:||Secondary coverage for entities related to your professional practice: landlord, employer, contracting agency, supervisor, etc.|
We start with competitive rates, then help you save even more.
- 50% premium credit for part-time work (24 hours or less)
- 50% premium credit for newly licensed or certified professional