You’re great at helping others.
Don’t forget to help yourself.
CPH Insurance is proud to partner with the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists in support of mental health professional growth and stability.
Having served mental health professionals for 20 years, CPH Insurance protects students, associates, and fully licensed professionals with malpractice insurance.
As a Marriage and Family Therapist, you’ve dedicated your career to helping others, and you should be free to focus on clinical care without worrying about a threat to your livelihood. With Malpractice Insurance for Marriage and Family Therapists, you can have peace of mind knowing you’re protected in the event of a claim or suit, a grievance from a regulatory board, plus many other coverage benefits.
Over the course of a career, most therapists will experience this “What should I do?” moment. This is when professional liability insurance for marriage and family therapists is there to help you navigate the process. At CPH Insurance, we’re here so that when something like this happens, you don’t have to go it alone. Even if you don’t necessarily have a lawsuit or board complaint on your hands, we offer consultations with an attorney under our Avoiding Liability Helpline so that you can speak with someone to avoid any such situation.
This is just one benefit of our coverage. Because there can be a variety of needs when it comes to malpractice insurance for marriage and family therapists, we provide a policy that goes beyond just providing a lawyer.
- Professional Liability Occurrence Form (Lifetime Coverage)
- Supplemental Liability Bodily injury & property damage during sessions
- State Licensing Board Defense Coverage $35,000
- Unlimited Defense Attorney fees in lawsuit defense
- Portable Coverage Follows your licensure or certification
- Telehealth Coverage Included in professional liability limits
- Deposition Expense $10,000 per deposition
- Medical Expense $5,000 per person
- Assault Coverage $15,000
- First Aid Coverage $15,000
- Sexual Misconduct Defense coverage only
- Attorney Helpline
2 hours per policy period
- General Liability $1,000,000 per occurrence $3,000,000 aggregate
- Business Personal Property / Contents $15,000
- Additional Insureds Landlords, employers, contracting agencies
- Cyber Liability Coverage
$15,000 or $25,000
- Business Income & Extra Expense Coverage $250,000
Whether you have questions before purchasing a policy or need assistance with an existing one, we have licensed insurance agents available by phone to lend knowledgeable support. At CPH Insurance, we treat professional liability insurance for marriage and family therapists similarly to how you treat your clients. We want to support you professionally so that as an individual you can be the best therapist to your clients and provide a lasting impact on the lives you touch.
NEW! Cyber liability is available in most states and can be added to your malpractice insurance policy starting at $87. Click here for more information!
Connect with a rep
by the second ring
Apply online and get
covered in minutes
Update policies and get
documents on your time