SPECIAL EVENT LIABILITY INSURANCE
Exhibitor / Vendor Booth
Are you a vendor or exhibitor at a conference, convention or a festival? Whatever type of event, part of promoting your product or service is creating a booth that stands out from others at the show. If you are held liable for bodily injury or property damage while participating in the event, it is important that you have Exhibitor insurance in place to protect you.
It is likely that the venue will require you to provide proof of vendors insurance before even set up your booth. Upon request, CPH Insurance will provide you with a Certificate of Insurance to meet this requirement once an Event policy is purchased.
Event Insurance Coverage Highlights
- General Liability: Bodily injury and property damage coverage
- Limits start at $1,000,000 occurrence / $3,000,000 aggregate
- Optional Increase to $2,000,000 occurrence / $4,000,000 aggregate
- Damage to Rented Premises Coverage:
- Host Liquor Liability Included in all policies
- Additional Insured coverage available for venues, sponsors, etc.
- Premiums start at $175 and vary based on event type and size
The CPH Way
What Makes Us Different
Because our business is specialized, we are able to focus on your liability needs in a way that bigger companies are not. Our team of associates represent over 50 years of collective experience in this field, and we are able to serve a large client base while maintaining a small-office approach.