MALPRACTICE INSURANCE FOR INDIVIDUAL PROVIDERS
As a Drama Therapist in the allied/mental health industry, everyday people rely on your expertise in order to improve the quality of their own lives. But unfortunately, while working as a Drama Therapist may be beneficial to most people, many times unexpected conflicts can occur with those you work with and care for.
These kinds of circumstances can escalate to the point where negative claims against you, including malpractice lawsuits, may be filed – even if you’ve done nothing wrong. Not only can this be frustrating and stressful, but it can lead to a lot of hassles, headaches and wasted time – and it may even jeopardize your entire career as a Drama Therapist.
But now, Drama Therapists from all across the country just like yourself are not only relying on and trusting CPH Insurance for professional liability insurance, but it’s also giving them the peace of mind they desire and deserve. With this kind of reassurance and personal liability protection on your side, this will allow you to provide your own clients with the highest level and quality of service possible – and without any fears or worries.
Not only will we provide you with the most appropriate professional liability insurance policy for you as a Drama Therapist to cover all your needs, but we’ll ensure a very simple and transparent process (complete with fast and friendly support) – every step of the way.
We Promise You:
- Simple, real-time online application: Policy documents are issued in a matter of minutes, as long as you’re approved!
- No more phone menus to jump through: You’ll connect with a friendly and professionally licensed agent – within only two rings!
- Professional Liability Occurrence Form (Lifetime Coverage)
- Supplemental Liability Bodily injury & property damage during sessions
- State Licensing Board Defense Coverage $35,000
- Unlimited Defense Attorney fees in lawsuit defense
- Portable Coverage Follows your licensure or certification
- Telehealth Coverage Included in professional liability limits
- Deposition Expense $10,000 per deposition
- Medical Expense $5,000 per person
- Assault Coverage $15,000
- First Aid Coverage $15,000
- Sexual Misconduct Defense coverage only
- Attorney Helpline
2 hours per policy period
- General Liability $1,000,000 per occurrence $3,000,000 aggregate
- Business Personal Property / Contents $15,000
- Additional Insureds Landlords, employers, contracting agencies
- Cyber Liability Coverage
$15,000 or $25,000
- Business Income & Extra Expense Coverage $250,000
The CPH Way
What Makes Us Different
Because our business is specialized, we are able to focus on your liability needs in a way that bigger companies are not. Our team of associates represent over 50 years of collective experience in this field, and we are able to serve a large client base while maintaining a small-office approach.