MALPRACTICE INSURANCE FOR INDIVIDUAL PROFESSIONALS
What is professional liability insurance for fitness professionals?
Liability insurance isn’t only for medical professionals. In these litigious times, fitness professionals are encouraged to carry professional liability insurance (or malpractice insurance) to safeguard their fitness careers, as well. If a client files a complaint or lawsuit, malpractice insurance for fitness professionals provides unlimited defense coverage to protect your career and assets.
Why take out your own fitness insurance policy?
As a fitness professional, you provide a wide range of services to clients. It’s more than just consulting with them about their exercise habits. You’re also advising on lifestyle, and new tools to help maximize results. Because you’re always learning and expanding your services, your potential for liability situations is also on the rise.
Your employer’s policy is set up to cover the employer for any liability it may face from your work, but this doesn’t guarantee that the policy adequately covers you. Because employer provided insurance is in place to protect the employer, it’s prudent for the individual fitness professional to maintain their own policy that puts them first.
Here are two big ways we make insurance easy:
- If you have a question about coverage or the application, give us a call. We’ll have a licensed insurance agent pick up directly (no phone trees).
- We’ve created a website based on years of servicing professionals and their concerns. You can apply online and receive your policy documents electronically.
- Occurrence form (lifetime) coverage
- A++ rated carrier for Financial Stability by A.M. Best Co.
- Portable coverage – follows your certification
- Optional General Liability (slip and fall) Coverage
- Premises Liability Coverage
- Personal Injury Liability Coverage
- Sexual Misconduct Expense Coverage
- Loss of Earnings Coverage
- HIPAA Proceedings Coverage
(Click here for full policy details)
Malpractice insurance for fitness professionals is a must and with an ever-expanding scope of services, it’s even more important to have your own individual policy. It’s peace of mind, it’s confidence, and a quote is just a few clicks away.
The CPH Way
What Makes Us Different
Because our business is specialized, we are able to focus on your liability needs in a way that bigger companies are not. Our team of associates represent over 50 years of collective experience in this field, and we are able to serve a large client base while maintaining a small-office approach.