Malpractice Insurance For
Martial Arts Instructor
What is Professional Liability Insurance for Martial Arts Instructors?
Liability insurance isn’t only for medical professionals. In these litigious times, Martial Arts Instructors are encouraged to carry professional liability insurance (or malpractice insurance) to safeguard their careers, as well. If a client files a complaint or lawsuit, malpractice insurance for martial arts instructors provides unlimited defense coverage to protect your career and assets.
Martial Arts Instructors from across the country are not only relying on and trusting CPH Insurance for professional liability insurance, but it’s also giving them the peace of mind they desire and deserve. With this kind of reassurance and personal liability protection on your side, this will allow you to provide your own clients with the highest level and quality of service possible – and without any fears or worries.
Not only will we provide you with the most appropriate professional liability insurance policy for you as a Martial Arts Instructor to cover all your needs, but we’ll ensure a very simple and transparent process (complete with fast and friendly support) – every step of the way.
We Promise You:
- Simple, real-time online application: Policy documents are issued in a matter of minutes, as long as you’re approved!
- No more phone menus to jump through: You’ll connect with a friendly and professionally licensed agent – within only two rings!
- Occurrence form (lifetime) coverage
- A++ rated carrier for Financial Stability by A.M. Best Co.
- Portable coverage – follows your certification
- Optional General Liability (slip and fall) Coverage
- Premises Liability Coverage
- Personal Injury Liability Coverage
- Sexual Misconduct Expense Coverage
- Loss of Earnings Coverage
- HIPAA Proceedings Coverage
The CPH Way
What Makes Us Different
Because our business is specialized, we are able to focus on your liability needs in a way that bigger companies are not. Our team of associates represent over 50 years of collective experience in this field, and we are able to serve a large client base while maintaining a small-office approach.