Malpractice Insurance For
As a Pharmacist Assistant in the health and wellness industry, everyday people rely on your expertise in order to improve the quality of their own lives. But unfortunately, while working as a Pharmacist Assistant may be beneficial to most people, many times unexpected conflicts can occur with those you work with and care for.
These kinds of circumstances can escalate to the point where negative claims against you, including malpractice lawsuits, may be filed – even if you’ve done nothing wrong. Not only can this be frustrating and stressful, but it can lead to a lot of hassles, headaches and wasted time – and it may even jeopardize your entire career as a Pharmacist Assistant.
But now, Pharmacist Assistants from all across the country just like yourself are not only relying on and trusting CPH Insurance for professional liability insurance, but it’s also giving them the peace of mind they desire and deserve. With this kind of reassurance and personal liability protection on your side, this will allow you to provide your own clients with the highest level and quality of service possible – and without any fears or worries.
Not only will we provide you with the most appropriate professional liability insurance policy for you as a Pharmacist Assistant to cover all your needs, but we’ll ensure a very simple and transparent process (complete with fast and friendly support) – every step of the way.
We Promise You:
- Simple, real-time online application: Policy documents are issued in a matter of minutes, as long as you’re approved!
- No more phone menus to jump through: You’ll connect with a friendly and professionally licensed agent – within only two rings!
- Occurrence form (lifetime) coverage
- A++ rated carrier for Financial Stability by A.M. Best Co.
- Portable coverage – follows your certification
- Optional General Liability (slip and fall) Coverage
- Premises Liability Coverage
- Personal Injury Liability Coverage
- Sexual Misconduct Expense Coverage
- Loss of Earnings Coverage
- HIPAA Proceedings Coverage
The CPH Way
What Makes Us Different
Because our business is specialized, we are able to focus on your liability needs in a way that bigger companies are not. Our team of associates represent over 50 years of collective experience in this field, and we are able to serve a large client base while maintaining a small-office approach.