You’re great at helping others.
Don’t forget to help yourself.
Malpractice Insurance for fitness professionals.
CPH Insurance is proud to partner with IFPA in support of personal trainers.
IFPA Certified Personal Trainers across the country trust CPH Insurance for their professional liability insurance. A policy with CPH provides peace of mind, so you can focus on providing your clients the highest quality service.
Select “IFPA” as your Professional Association in Step 1 of the online application to receive a premium credit on your insurance.
If you own a business entity, corporation, or group practice click here to apply for the appropriate coverage.
- Real-time online application: Individual policy documents are issued in minutes, as long as you’re approved
- No phone menus: You’ll connect with a licensed agent within two rings
- Premium credits: 50% part-time employment status credit, 50% newly licensed or certified professional credit, 10% IFPA credit
Malpractice Insurance Coverage Highlights
- Occurrence form coverage
- A++ rated carrier for Financial Stability by A.M. Best Co.
- Portable coverage – follows your certification
- Online/Video training coverage
- Optional General Liability Coverage
- Premises Liability Coverage
- Personal Injury Liability Coverage
- Good Samaritan Acts Coverage
- Assault Upon You Coverage
- First Aid Coverage
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Deposition Fees Coverage
- Administrative Hearing Coverage
- Sexual Misconduct Expense Coverage
- Loss of Earnings Coverage
- HIPAA Proceedings Coverage
Connect with a rep
by the second ring
Apply online and get
covered in minutes
Update policies and get
documents on your time