Martial Arts Instructor
What is Professional Liability Insurance for Martial Arts Instructors?
Liability insurance isn’t only for medical professionals. In these litigious times, Martial Arts Instructors are encouraged to carry professional liability insurance (or malpractice insurance) to safeguard their careers, as well. If a client files a complaint or lawsuit, malpractice insurance for martial arts instructors provides unlimited defense coverage to protect your career and assets.
- Occurrence form (lifetime) coverage
- A++ rated carrier for Financial Stability by A.M. Best Co.
- Portable coverage – follows your certification
- Optional General Liability (slip and fall) Coverage
- Premises Liability Coverage
- Personal Injury Liability Coverage
- Sexual Misconduct Expense Coverage
- Loss of Earnings Coverage
- HIPAA Proceedings Coverage
Professional liability insurance for Martial Arts Instructors is extremely important due to the potential risk that occurs when adjusting one’s diet, especially if the client has an existing medical condition, and with the uncertainty of coverage under your clinic’s insurance, it’s even more important to have your own individual policy. It’s peace of mind, it’s confidence, and a quote is just a few clicks away.
The CPH Way
What Makes Us Different
Because our business is specialized, we are able to focus on your liability needs in a way that bigger companies are not. Our team of associates represent over 50 years of collective experience in this field, and we are able to serve a large client base while maintaining a small-office approach.