You’re great at helping others.
Don’t forget to help yourself.
Malpractice Insurance for Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
CPH Insurance is proud to partner with NYSSLHA: New York State Speech Language Hearing Association.
As a Speech-Language Pathologist or Audiologist, you’ve dedicated your career to helping others, and you should be free to focus on your clients without worrying about a threat to your livelihood. CPH is proud to be the Malpractice Insurance provider for New York State Speech Language Hearing Association.
With Malpractice Insurance for Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists, you can have peace of mind knowing you’re protected in the event of a claim or suit, a grievance from a regulatory board, plus many other coverage benefits.
- Professional Liability Occurrence Form (Lifetime Coverage)
- Supplemental Liability Bodily injury & property damage during sessions
- State Licensing Board Defense Coverage $35,000
- Unlimited Defense Attorney fees in lawsuit defense
- Portable Coverage Follows your licensure or certification
- Telehealth Coverage Included in professional liability limits
- Deposition Expense $10,000 per deposition
- Medical Expense $5,000 per person
- Assault Coverage $15,000
- First Aid Coverage $15,000
- Sexual Misconduct Defense coverage only
- Attorney Helpline
2 hours per policy period
- General Liability $1,000,000 per occurrence $3,000,000 aggregate
- Business Personal Property / Contents $15,000
- Additional Insureds Landlords, employers, contracting agencies
- Cyber Liability Coverage
$15,000 or $25,000
- Business Income & Extra Expense Coverage $250,000
Connect with a rep
by the second ring
Apply online and get
covered in minutes
Update policies and get
documents on your time