You’re great at helping others.
Don’t forget to help yourself.
CPH Insurance and Open Path Psychotherapy Collective have teamed up to serve Mental Health Professionals, across the United States.
Upon becoming an Open Path Psychotherapy Collective member, it’s required to protect your career by attaining professional liability insurance. As a Mental Health professional, CPH provides peace of mind so you can focus on enhancing the lives of the clients you serve.
With individual Malpractice Insurance for Mental Health Professionals, you can have peace of mind knowing you’re protected in the event of a claim or suit, a grievance from a regulatory board, plus many other coverage benefits.
- Professional Liability Occurrence Form (Lifetime Coverage)
- Supplemental Liability Bodily injury & property damage during sessions
- State Licensing Board Defense Coverage $35,000
- Unlimited Defense Attorney fees in lawsuit defense
- Portable Coverage Follows your licensure or certification
- Telehealth Coverage Included in professional liability limits
- Deposition Expense $10,000 per deposition
- Medical Expense $5,000 per person
- Assault Coverage $15,000
- First Aid Coverage $15,000
- Sexual Misconduct Defense coverage only
- Attorney Helpline
2 hours per policy period
- General Liability $1,000,000 per occurrence $3,000,000 aggregate
- Business Personal Property / Contents $15,000
- Additional Insureds Landlords, employers, contracting agencies
- Cyber Liability Coverage
$15,000 or $25,000
- Business Income & Extra Expense Coverage $250,000
Connect with a rep
by the second ring
Apply online and get
covered in minutes
Update policies and get
documents on your time