SPECIAL EVENT LIABILITY INSURANCE
Parties of any type are fun to organize. The thought of getting your friends and family together for a special occasion brings joy to many. The size of the party and the occasion, affects the amount of pressure associated with organizing the event.
A small intimate party may not seem so hard to manage, however when a party becomes a production of 50 or more people, it can get a little more complicated, managing all of the moving parts, from catering to the arrival of guests.
Insurance for your party reduces the risk, should you have a vendor not show up or gifts from the event ruined or stolen. Event Insurance also reduces risk should someone be injured while at the party or should the property be damaged by one of your guests. In addition, most venues may require proof of event insurance before the event can even take place.
Premiums begin at $175 for an event, depending on the event type, size and coverage needed.
Offering Party Insurance For:
- Birthday Parties
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Corporate Party
- Anniversary Party
- Holiday Party
Event Insurance Coverage Highlights
- General Liability: Bodily injury and property damage coverage
- Limits start at $1,000,000 occurrence / $3,000,000 aggregate
- Optional Increase to $2,000,000 occurrence / $4,000,000 aggregate
- Damage to Rented Premises Coverage:
- Host Liquor Liability Included in all policies
- Additional Insured coverage available for venues, sponsors, etc.
- Premiums start at $175 and vary based on event type and size
The CPH Way
What Makes Us Different
Because our business is specialized, we are able to focus on your liability needs in a way that bigger companies are not. Our team of associates represent over 50 years of collective experience in this field, and we are able to serve a large client base while maintaining a small-office approach.