You’re great at helping others.
Don’t forget to help yourself.
CPH Insurance and The Private Practice Startup have teamed up to serve Mental Health Professionals.
As a Mental Health professional, CPH provides peace of mind so you can focus on enhancing the lives of the clients you serve. Having served mental health professionals for 20 years, CPH Insurance insures students, provisionally licensed interns and fully licensed professionals with malpractice insurance.
- Professional Liability Occurrence Form (Lifetime Coverage)
- Supplemental Liability Bodily injury & property damage during sessions
- State Licensing Board Defense Coverage $35,000
- Unlimited Defense Attorney fees in lawsuit defense
- Portable Coverage Follows your licensure or certification
- Telehealth Coverage Included in professional liability limits
- Deposition Expense $10,000 per deposition
- Medical Expense $5,000 per person
- Assault Coverage $15,000
- First Aid Coverage $15,000
- Sexual Misconduct Defense coverage only
- Attorney Helpline
2 hours per policy period
- General Liability $1,000,000 per occurrence $3,000,000 aggregate
- Business Personal Property / Contents $15,000
- Additional Insureds Landlords, employers, contracting agencies
- Cyber Liability Coverage
$15,000 or $25,000
- Business Income & Extra Expense Coverage $250,000
Save 5% off your professional liability premium just for completing the application online. This discount is not available to applicants in the states of Tennessee and Maine.
Risk Management Discount
Save 10% off your professional liability premium for completing your state’s Legal and Ethical CEU requirement for licensure renewal. If your state doesn’t have a requirement you can still save if you have taken 4 Law or Ethics CEUs within 2 years of your effective date. This discount applies only to fully licensed professionals.
Newly Licensed Discount
If you are newly licensed or certified (for the first time) within 36 months, you may be eligible for a newly licensed discount:
- 50% off your professional liability premium if within the first year of licensure
- 25% off if licensed or certified within 24 months of licensure
- ONLY Licensed Clinical Psychologists are eligible to receive 15% off their professional liability premium if licensed within 36 months of licensure
Connect with a rep
by the second ring
Apply online and get
covered in minutes
Update policies and get
documents on your time