SPECIAL EVENT LIABILITY INSURANCE
Reenactment Events Liability Insurance
Protect yourself from liability arising from your reenactment event with Special Event Insurance. Many venues require event liability insurance and request to be added to your policy as an additional insured. Our easy online application provides proof of coverage in minutes.
Coverages include bodily injury/property damage liability, host liquor liability and more.
Reenactment Events Insurance Key Benefits
- Easy online application! Instant quote for most events
- Pay online and print your policy within minutes
- Premiums start at $175 and vary based on event type and size
- Immediate issuance of policy documents via e-mail
- General Liability Policy Limits: $1,000,000 per occurrence / $3,000,000 aggregate limit (Bodily Injury/Property Damage) (Host Liquor Liability included)
- Optional Liquor Liability coverage
- Damage to Premises rented to you
The CPH Way
What Makes Us Different
Because our business is specialized, we are able to focus on your liability needs in a way that bigger companies are not. Our team of associates represent over 50 years of collective experience in this field, and we are able to serve a large client base while maintaining a small-office approach.
What can we help you with?
Get a quote. Apply now
Still have questions? Contact us