You’re great at helping others.
Don’t forget to help yourself.
Malpractice Insurance for Mental Health Professionals
CPH Insurance is proud to partner with Speakbox in support of mental health professional growth and practice development.
Having served mental health professionals for over 20 years, CPH Insurance can protect your career with up-to-date legal resources and competitive rates.
As a mental health provider, you’ve dedicated your career to helping others, and you should be free to focus on clinical care without worrying about a threat to your private practice. With CPH Insurance malpractice insurance, you can have peace of mind knowing you’re protected in the event of a claim or suit, a grievance from a regulatory board, plus many other coverage benefits. Because there can be a variety of needs when it comes to malpractice insurance for mental health practices, we provide a policy that goes beyond just providing a lawyer.
- Professional Liability Occurrence Form (Lifetime Coverage)
- Supplemental Liability Bodily injury & property damage during sessions
- State Licensing Board Defense Coverage $35,000
- Unlimited Defense Attorney fees in lawsuit defense
- Portable Coverage Follows your licensure or certification
- Telehealth Coverage Included in professional liability limits
- Deposition Expense $10,000 per deposition
- Medical Expense $5,000 per person
- Assault Coverage $15,000
- First Aid Coverage $15,000
- Sexual Misconduct Defense coverage only
- Attorney Helpline
2 hours per policy period
- General Liability $1,000,000 per occurrence $3,000,000 aggregate
- Business Personal Property / Contents $15,000
- Additional Insureds Landlords, employers, contracting agencies
- Cyber Liability Coverage
$15,000 or $25,000
- Business Income & Extra Expense Coverage $250,000
If you have questions before purchasing a policy or need assistance with an existing one, we have licensed insurance agents available by phone to lend knowledgeable support. At CPH Insurance, we treat professional liability insurance for private practices similarly to how you treat your clients. We want to support you professionally so you can be the best therapist to your clients and provide a lasting impact on the lives you touch.
NEW! Cyber liability is available in most states and can be added to your malpractice insurance policy starting at $87. Click here for
Connect with a rep
by the second ring
Apply online and get
covered in minutes
Update policies and get
documents on your time