You’re great at helping others.
Don’t forget to help yourself.
Malpractice Insurance for Therapists.
CPH Insurance is proud to partner with Therapists in Tech in support of professional growth and practice development for mental health providers.
As someone who has dedicated their career to helping others, you should be free to focus on client care without worrying about a threat to your private practice. With malpractice coverage from CPH Insurance, you can have peace of mind knowing you’re protected in the event of a claim or suit. Even if you don’t necessarily have a lawsuit or board complaint on your hands, we offer consultations with an attorney so that you can speak with someone to avoid any such situation. This is just one of the many benefits that come with a mental health malpractice policy.
Malpractice Insurance Coverage Highlights
- Professional Liability Occurrence Form (Lifetime Coverage)
- Supplemental Liability Bodily injury & property damage during sessions
- State Licensing Board Defense Coverage $35,000
- Unlimited Defense Attorney fees in lawsuit defense
- Portable Coverage Follows your licensure or certification
- Telehealth Coverage Included in professional liability limits
- Deposition Expense $10,000 per deposition
- Medical Expense $5,000 per person
- Assault Coverage $15,000
- First Aid Coverage $15,000
- Sexual Misconduct Defense coverage only
- Attorney Helpline
2 hours per policy period
- General Liability $1,000,000 per occurrence $3,000,000 aggregate
- Business Personal Property / Contents $15,000
- Additional Insureds Landlords, employers, contracting agencies
- Cyber Liability Coverage
$15,000 or $25,000
- Business Income & Extra Expense Coverage $250,000
Connect with a rep
by the second ring
Apply online and get
covered in minutes
Update policies and get
documents on your time