I am a recent graduate from school. What do I do?

Category: Applying for and Renewing Coverage

If you are an intern/post-master’s AND you are required by your state to complete a number of supervised hours towards a license, you are eligible for the “Intern” rate. If you are currently insured and originally applied under student or trainee status, you must upgrade your policy to reflect your new employment status.

After you have completed your intern hours and receive your full state licensure or certification, you may be eligible for the 50% savings the first year off of your professional rate at the time of your next renewal. This rule is subject to review based on the state you live in.