I am practicing outside of the Continental U.S., Alaska or Hawaii—do I still qualify for coverage?

Category: Applying for and Renewing Coverage

Coverage only extends to practice within U.S. states or territories. You are required to provide a mailing address within the continental U.S., Alaska or Hawaii. Military personnel must provide an alternate mailing address—we cannot accept APO addresses as your mailing address.