What is the difference between the “Individual Student” and “Student Blanket” applications?

Category: Applying for and Renewing Coverage

“Individual Student” applications are for ONE student to take out their own individual policy. “Student Blanket” applications are for universities taking out coverage for multiple students. Currently, Student Blanket group policies cannot be purchased online. To request a Student Blanket application, please email our office at groupapps@cphins.com.