SPECIAL EVENT LIABILITY INSURANCE
Wedding Liability Insurance
Protect yourself from liability arising from your wedding with Special Event Insurance. Many venues require event liability insurance and request to be added to your policy as an additional insured. Our easy online application provides proof of coverage in minutes.
Coverages include bodily injury/property damage liability, host liquor liability and more.
Optional Wedding Cancellation Insurance
In a perfect world, no special event would be affected by extreme weather or no show vendors. But sometimes there are circumstances out of your control which make cancelling an event unavoidable. Rest easy with Special Event Cancellation Insurance, knowing you can recoup expenses if you’re forced to cancel or postpone an event.
Event Insurance Coverage Highlights
- General Liability: Bodily injury and property damage coverage
- Limits start at $1,000,000 occurrence / $3,000,000 aggregate
- Optional Increase to $2,000,000 occurrence / $4,000,000 aggregate
- Damage to Rented Premises Coverage:
- Host Liquor Liability Included in all policies
- Additional Insured coverage available for venues, sponsors, etc.
- Premiums start at $175 and vary based on event type and size
The CPH Way
What Makes Us Different
Because our business is specialized, we are able to focus on your liability needs in a way that bigger companies are not. Our team of associates represent over 50 years of collective experience in this field, and we are able to serve a large client base while maintaining a small-office approach.