As a mental or allied health professional, you’re often times focused on providing the best care to your patients / clients. When getting professional liability insurance as a mental health or an allied health professional, you’re usually just checking a box for credentialing, am I right? To be honest, we don’t blame you. That being said, it’s our job to make sure you confidently check that box, knowing what your professional liability coverage offers. We understand, professional liability insurance isn’t the most exciting thing to learn about, but it’s important. It’s important to you and your career so we thought we’d break the details down so you can feel ensured when checking that box. See below for the first few topics we wanted to address:
- Occurrence vs. Claims Made Policies
- Do I Need General Liability (Slip and Fall) Insurance?
- Do I need to let CPH Insurance know if I’ve moved offices?
- When and Why Should I Report a Claim? (Coming soon!)
- Business Income and Extra Expense Coverage (Coming soon!)
Are we missing something? Is there an area of your professional liability insurance you’d like us to help you better understand? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your question(s) and we’ll do our best to get that cleared up for you.